Are you stuck in the system also?

RaginRanger will respond to any comment--on any post--asking for help on your situation.
This blog "moderates" posts, meaning that your post will NOT be posted publicly if you request that your question remain private.

I am not a lawyer, but I have been in this fight long enough to at least point you to help in most cases. I'll help write a Memorandum For Record and/or the Commander if needed. Sometimes just getting a new perspective from someone who's been there, but doesn't have personal ties to
you, can make things more clear.

The most important thing is for those of us who have made it through, to be here for those still fighting through ~

21 August 2006

Anger Tab

When guys didn't graduate Ranger School we said that they had earned their Anger Tab -- they were usually pretty pissed off for whatever reason they didn't finish. Bottom line is, Ranger School is not fair. Some guys who graduate shouldn't, and some guys who fail out should have made it.




The concept of the Anger Tab has new meaning to me. I earned my Ranger Tab in 2001. Since I got out I've doned my ANGER Tab. But I am angry with how army medicine operates. The Ranger Creed (that I still hold near and dear in my heart) says "never leave a fallen comrade." Many injured soldiers are left behind every single day by the army medical system. That makes my blood boil.

- Ragin' Ranger Out

No comments:

My Blogger Panel