Are you stuck in the system also?

RaginRanger will respond to any comment--on any post--asking for help on your situation.
This blog "moderates" posts, meaning that your post will NOT be posted publicly if you request that your question remain private.

I am not a lawyer, but I have been in this fight long enough to at least point you to help in most cases. I'll help write a Memorandum For Record and/or the Commander if needed. Sometimes just getting a new perspective from someone who's been there, but doesn't have personal ties to
you, can make things more clear.

The most important thing is for those of us who have made it through, to be here for those still fighting through ~

14 August 2006

Intro

Greetings!

Welcome to my page of anger and frustration toward the medical systems that are supposed to provide health care for Service Members and Veterans of the United States of America. And it is OK to laugh at stuff I post. I'm from Red Sox Nation and have a very dry, often bitter, sense of humor. If you don't laugh at some of my posts you'll cry. Dealing with the "medical professionals" that handle service member care has reduced me to tears many times. I've mourned losses from battle but seeing a Disabled Veteran suffer due to a failing medical system can be a far deeper cut through my heart.

I don't claim to be a great writer and you might have to navigate through the occasional spelling or grammatical error. Sometimes when I get real pissed off and want to broadcast the awful truth that I have uncovered I forget to run my spell checker or double-check my comma usage.
Oh well. No apologies here, I was trained to kill, not to write about it.

That being said, my wife almost dumped me when we were dating because of an ill-placed comma in an emotionlly charged email. So, if you're confused about something I say just ask for clarification. Who knows, maybe you read it just right! Some of the $h1t I've seen done with medical "care" in the military is pretty F#$&@?g baffling.

More to follow

Rangin' Ranger OUT --

No comments:

My Blogger Panel